Regular exercise and a proper diet are considered the most effective way to slimming. However, not everyone has the time and patience to do these. More and more people use the slimming machine for its efficiency and safety. This model has solved the fear of surgery, fear of pain, or no time to exercise, but still brings a slim body quickly. However, not everyone knows how to use slimming machine properly to get the effect quickly and safely. In this article, we will show you what you need to know to use this great machine after hours of research and experimentation. We believe it will be useful information for you to have an in-depth knowledge of the slimming machine and how to use it correctly.
This article contains:
- Types Of Slimming Machines And How Do They Work?
- How To Use Slimming Machine Properly
- Frequently Asked Questions
Types Of Slimming Machines And How Do They Work?
To know how to use slimming machine properly, you need to have an in-deep understanding of the technology they are using. Several years ago, several machine technologies were considered modern and used most commonly in slimming machines.
This is a technology that uses high ultrasonic waves from 0 ~ 1000hz, 0 ~ 40,000 Hz to break down the thick fat cell walls, making the fat melt into a liquid and then excreted through the urinary tract easily. notice that when going to the bathroom is dark yellow, resulting in a thick fat area that will soften and then gradually disappear.
Ultrasonic Cavitation is also one of the most advanced technologies commonly used in many types of beauty and fat reduction machines. Ultrasonic Cavitation is also often combined with many different technologies in the same machine to coordinate effective treatment.
Ultrasonic Cavitation exerts heat about 6cm deep under the skin. The fats are broken down, liquefied, and melted by heat. At the same time, blood circulation and lymphatic system will circulate more easily. It helps to reduce the number of fat cells and shrink the size of adipose tissue. In addition, it also helps to reduce stress, helps to get good sleep, restore circulatory system activity and regenerate skin cells. It is absolutely safe, with no side effects.
When using the machine, you will have to operate the treatment head continuously, which can cause burning, scratching the skin. Moreover, the machine’s temperature can rise to 60-70 degrees C, so it can cause burns when improperly operated.
The vacuum is a technology that plays a decisive role in fat loss efficiency after using Cavitation technology to liquefy fat and eliminate fat from the body. Vacuum technology has the effect of reformatting the body. This is an important step in determining the whole treatment’s effectiveness, shaping the lines, a dream figure. The vacuum system softens adipose tissue areas, dissolves collagen in cells, helps smooth, smooth skin.
Radio Frequency (RF)
RF technology, also known as radio wave technology, is used in radio and television. RF waves can propagate through space or air like an electromagnetic wave. Therefore, people use RF waves to apply in today’s popular rejuvenating and beauty lifting technologies.
Today, RF waves are also used in tests, treatments, surgery, resection, and coagulation to make the treatment process less invasive, to limit surgery to help with the recovery process. Faster and effortless.
The working mechanism of RF technology is based on the principle of heating and destroying fat without surgery.
Specifically, RF waves carry electromagnetic energy to impact the tissues underneath the skin, causing fat breakdown and heat generation. This generated heat’s immediate effect will simultaneously create a firming effect on the skin and gradually stimulate collagen production, filling and rejuvenating the skin. In addition, RF waves also increase blood circulation and increase lymphatic drainage to remove waste products quickly.
The skin’s RF waves will raise the skin surface temperature to about a minimum of 40 degrees C, a maximum of 44 degrees C, and the underlying fat layer’s temperature up to about 65 degrees C and maintain for 1-2 minutes. , the RF rays can penetrate the skin 1.5 – 3 cm deep, destroying the deep fat masses.
RF technology is indicated in the following cases:
- Lose fat in the waist area, tighten, lift facial muscles, the throat, chin, buttocks, arms, hips, and thighs.
- RF waves are not harmful because RF energy has been certified by the FDA for safety and is widely used in beauty methods. This shows that the RF waves do not cause any effects on the skin.
- Another important thing is that the RF waves’ ultrasonic energy in aesthetics will often be adjusted to suit each skin, each treatment position. This energy source is adjusted for each region so the doctor can be proactive about the performance temperature, bring the best cosmetic results, do not irritate, and do not affect health.
The advantage of RF technology is the treatment of fat loss all over the body’s desired area, including narrow areas, such as the chin, which works well against cellulite.
However, RF technology still has some disadvantages to note as follows:
- Treatment time is long
- Due to the diffuse heat energy not selectively focused on adipose tissue, this technology is only suitable for people with moderate fat layers. In obese patients, the fat layer is too thick. The effect will not be high.
- You must perform hand manipulation and constant supervision throughout the treatment. A temperature of 40-44 degrees C above the surface and 60-70 degrees C under the skin can be very painful and should be done after treatment. This pain may last for several weeks. In addition, this therapy’s serious side effects have also been reported in patients suffering from bad burns and scarring when they are not technically treated or are overly sensitive. Do not be eager for fast performance but to speed up the progress because the RF waves’ principle of operation on the skin is the contractile and high-temperature electromagnetic pulses.
High-Intensity Focus Ultrasound (Hifu)
HIFU (High-Intensity Focus Ultrasound) is one of the modern technologies, certified safe and effective by the FDA (United States) and CE (European Union). Previously, HIFU was more famous for its ability to lift muscles, rejuvenate, remove wrinkles, and nearly full of this technology is also used to reduce excess fat. Currently, this technology is being widely applied in many different types of slimming machines.
Applying converging ultrasonic wave technology. Achieve the best depth of 0.8 – 1.3 cm, reach the ideal energy level (56-60 degrees C), and accurate to each destination. These three standards converge to help easily destroy excess fat, especially hard fat, fat accumulated perennial deep in the skin, visceral fat.
The smart probe system helps spread energy accurately and evenly at all points, softens and decomposes subcutaneous adipose tissue, and stimulates collagen proliferation to replenish adipose tissue location. Destruction promotes fat gain.
Converged ultrasonic technology also removes damaged and loose collagen fibers, stimulates strong collagen and elastane proliferation, increases skin elasticity, and becomes youthful and firm after fat loss.
Treatment area: Large layers of fat on a large area: abdomen, waist, back, arms, thighs, calves, chin for both men and women wishing to reduce excess fat.
Effects: Destroying deep layer fat and clumping.
Efficiency: A large amount of fat is destroyed immediately and after treatment continues to work.
This technology’s advantage is that energy is concentrated deep under the skin, so it is effective even for people with relatively thick layers of fat. In addition to reducing fat, HIFU ultrasound also helps firm skin, removes wrinkles for younger, smoother skin.
However, there are some limitations of HIFU technology you need to pay attention to:
- Implementation time is relatively long.
- Due to the small convergence point, it has to work many times with thick density. You must use the nozzle continuously throughout the treatment.
- The machine can generate a high amount of heat as high as 60-70 degrees C under the adipose tissue. This is quite high and can be painful. This feeling will last for many weeks as well, causing discomfort interfering with some of your daily activities.
Another thing worth noting is that if the machine does not guarantee, many points can converge into one point that causes burns and blisters. The most common side effects of HIFU are pain, bruising, and edema that naturally decreases within 2 weeks. Less common side effects include transient inflammation of a superficial branch of the facial nerve, deforming the face.
- Cautious treatment in high-risk sites where the facial nerve branches are on the surface, especially in the pre-ear and lower jaw areas, knowledge of facial anatomy and the use of techniques is required. Adequate treatment to follow safe procedures and prevent side effects.
- In people who experience facial muscle twitching during treatment, discontinue treatment and apply ice, take anti-inflammatory drugs to prevent further damage to the nerve. Some studies report neurological complications that usually go away on their own in a few weeks to a few months without specific treatment. Methods such as facial massage, exercise, low-level laser therapy, and acupuncture can help treat patients with nerve damage from HIFU.
As a method capable of slimming with cold, non-invasive heat technology, it helps to dissolve fat cells effectively, safely regain a slim body in the shortest time.
The cooler handle that covers the treatment area produces -20 degrees Celsius, causing fat cells to die. According to the natural physiological mechanism, the body eliminates dead fat cells through the excretory system.
The technology of reducing fat cells by Cryoliposis has the following mechanism: the handle transmits the cooling energy to create Apoptosis (Apoptosis is a set of dead cells removed from the body without causing damage to the area. surrounding) refrigeration. At the same time, it reduces the blood supply with great pressure, thereby enhancing the death of fat cells. This is an advanced and effective fat loss method that has been certified by FDA.
Treatment area: Perennial fatty areas in the hips, abdomen, thighs, chin.
Effects: Kills hard fat cells that have been accumulated for many years.
Efficiency: After 60 minutes of implementation, the fat cells will gradually die and be eliminated from the body. The effect will begin to be seen at 3 weeks and last from 2 to 4 months. The operator will have a slimmer body after 3 months of treatment.
EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation)
This technology is based on muscle activation mechanisms through electric current flowing into areas with excess fat. These pulses cause the muscles to contract, much like the way muscles actually move during intense exercise. Thanks to this feature, the EMS machine is often used to train professional sports athletes or in physiotherapy.
EMS powerful activities can tighten abdominal muscles, partial body exercise by a 3-dimensional vibrating mechanism. If EMS is used alone will help firm the body. If used in combination, it will help speed up eliminating excess fat from the body.
This technology’s principle is to use laser and heat energy to burn adipose tissue, loosen the bonds of cellulite, decompose and liquefy adipose tissue into an oily form. This technology helps to maximize the release of fat accumulation under the skin, helping to remove excess fat thoroughly and permanently.
Moreover, unlike the conventional effective belly fat loss technologies, the adipose tissue will be liquefied, taken out of the body by specialized endoscopy equipment when the belly fat reduction treatment with Laser Lipo technology. As a result, fat is completely unlikely to accumulate again like the technologies that turn adipose tissue into an oily form. This is considered the outstanding advantage of Laser Lipo technology, which is interested, explored, and selected by many people.
At the same time, the energy from the laser will rearrange the collagen under the skin, and at the same time, lead to a firming effect in the treatment area. Therefore, when effectively reducing belly fat with Laser Lipo technology, you can see immediate results, especially the treated skin area also becomes firmer, smoother, and healthier.
How To Use Slimming Machine Properly
Step1: Clean the skin
Deeply clean your skin with warm water or steam for about 3 minutes.
Step 2: Apply massage oil or gel coating evenly on the skin surface
It is essential to use ultrasonic gel to increase waveguide. Prior to setting the hub on the ideal piece of the body, apply the ultrasound gel at 3-5 mm thickness. The gel is given to the gadget. It makes a defensive boundary between the skin and the gadget, permits smooth activity, and helps the ultrasound massager venture further into the skin.
Step 3: Turn on the device and gently sweep the newly applied skin.
Set The Desired Feature: The slimming machine accompanies different settings and highlights on the control board. You may likewise set the clock and the force of the vibration. Check the manual for greater clearness.
Change The Intensity: Change the force level as per the directions and your solace.
(1) Pushing from bottom to top, lymphatic circulation
(2) From the bottom, the circular pattern can help break the grease;
(3) From the knee up to the groin, curves can be improved.
(1) Pull in a circular direction
(2) Counter-clockwise and moving from bottom to top,
(3) According to the tight structure to slide, make the hips stiff, showing a perfect curve.
(1) Push back and forth 2-3 times
(2) Circular clockwise motion
to the lymph nodes under fluid stimulation;
(3) Round counter-clockwise motion to move up and down the back, which can help break down fat;
(4) The use of lymph drainage techniques, pull the lymph nodes can help improve the back curve;
(1) From elbow to armpit
(2) Purpose motion to stimulate lymph nodes;
(3) Circular movement clockwise or by pushing back and forth
(4) To tighten the skin from the elbow to the armpit.
(1) Around the navel, from small to large. Circular clockwise motion;
(2) Small circle to large circle, push down clockwise.
Step 4: Wash your skin and gently massage
Wash your skin with clean water and gently massage the entire body for a few minutes to help increase blood circulation and excess fat lymph, stimulate the self-excretion mechanism of toxins under the skin.
Step 5: Clean the slimming machine
After turning off the machine, unplug the power source, use a clean and soft dry cloth to gently clean the top area of the slimming machine to preserve the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Benefits Of Slimming Machines
With the combination of many therapeutic steps with modern slimming technology, non-surgical slimming therapies have outstanding advantages such as:
- Quick effect: Unlike the gym diet, right after the first use of the slimming machine, the fat area has changed and decreased significantly.
- Slimming in the right place: the slimming machine, when done, will impact and help remove excess fat where you want it, not lose weight, as well as diet measures, weight loss pills, exercise, etc.
- Effective for many areas of the body: the high-tech slimming machine effectively removes excess fat from the back, abdomen, biceps, calves, shoulder tumors, thighs, chin, etc.
- Eliminate hard fat, perennial fat: This is one of the great advantages of a high-tech slimming machine. This device is powerful and deep impact, helps break down stubborn adipose tissue, then liquefy, then excreted through the secretion. In particular, the slimming machine is also very effective in improving callus fat after liposuction or has been treated with many ineffective measures.
- Saving cost and time: Usually, a slimming course is about 3 times. Each time is done from 45 minutes – 60 minutes. Depending on the location and excess fat accumulation, the data will vary. However, the cost is not too high, and it also saves you more time than being locked in the gym.
- Safety: With this slimming method, you do not need surgery, so it will not cause invasive effects, no complications, no scars. It’s not a hard, hard diet: Fasting, dieting is one way that many people still use in losing weight. However, with the new fat loss methods, you do not need to struggle too much in eating and still have your dream slim waist in a short time.
- Effective for both men and women: In addition to slimming the body, removing stubborn fat tissue, the slimming machine is also very suitable for both men and women from the age of 18 onwards—especially someone who doesn’t have much practice time.
Are There Any Side Effects?
The method has been approved by international associations such as US FDA, CE Europe certification. With these outstanding benefits, the slimming machine is chosen by many people, trusted to overcome defects, possesses the perfect body as expected.
Although side effects are rare that is by no means absent, We found in the comments include:
- red skin, mild irritation
- body temperature increased
- mild pain
However, this feeling will go away after a day
How Many Treatment Sessions Do I Need?
- Ultrasonic Cavitation: Yyou need to do a prolonged course (about more than 10 sessions) and do it regularly and regularly to bring results. The duration of each treatment is not yet optimal, lasting about 1 hour.
- RF treatment time is long (about 1 hour/treatment), and the course of treatment is quite many sessions (from 8-10 sessions). Each session is 1-2 weeks apart.
- Cryoliposis: After 60 minutes of implementation, the fat cells will gradually die and be eliminated from the body. The effect will begin to be seen at 3 weeks and last from 2 to 4 months. The operator will have a slimmer body after 3 months of treatment.
- HIFU Treatment is effective after just one application. Implementation time is about 1h30 minutes for 1 treatment.
- EMS: You only need 2 30-minute treatments with EMS per week, and the results will be available after 2 weeks.
- Laser Lipo: A 40-minute treatment for belly fat loss can help lose a few centimeters in no time.
What Results Should You Expect?
You can begin seeing noticeable outcomes after a few uses. It will contrast from one individual to another and rely upon how you keep up the fat misfortune. Not every person will encounter similar outcomes. In any case, there are some basic outcomes that you ought to anticipate.
The decreased boundary of the objective treatment region. The main outcome to expect is diminished size/perimeter in the treated zone. In the event that the treatment is coordinated to the belly and midsection zone, you will encounter a compliment stomach and decreased midriff size.
Generally countered appearance. Since there will be a diminished boundary in the focused on regions, your overall body appearance will change.
Nonetheless, remember that this isn’t generally an undeniable outcome you ought to anticipate. Now and then, things can be diverse dependent on your body and how it reacts to the treatment.
Who May Use A Slimming Machine?
Slimming machines are ideal for people who need to lose anyplace between 5-100 pounds. They are not powerful for decreasing corpulence. These gadgets are basically used to dispose of the last-standing difficult fat and shape the thighs, legs, midriff, upper arms, and tummy. Slimming Machines are a decent decision for individuals who need to condition certain greasy store regions yet don’t desire to go through careful treatment.
Who Should Not Use A Slimming Machine?
- People under 18 years old
- Pregnant and lactating women
- People with epilepsy
- Individuals with conditions such as diabetic blood pressure and cancer
- People with acute inflammation, asthma, and heart pacemaker wear
- People with bleeding injuries or bleeding
- The person with metal inside the body
- Patients with dermatitis or edema
- People with an abnormal immune system catch heat
How To Use Slimming Machine Safety?
- First, clean the skin, then have to use a special gel or essential oils. When using the slimming machine, it is imperative to use ultrasonic gel to increase the waveguide. Do not use the high-frequency ultrasound function on the skin on the head.
- Treatment should not be concentrated in one place.
- Do not use it in areas with protruding bones.
- Do not use disinfectant products. Recommended using a wet cloth or cotton.
- You should remove metal jewelry during the treatment.
- If treatment time is prolonged, it is necessary to turn off the machine, unplug the power source so that the device has a rest time of 5-10 minutes.
- There will be a person experiencing tinnitus when using the fat burst head treatment. This phenomenon is normal.
- Do not use detergent to disinfect the RF tip. Just use a damp cloth is enough.
- Always check the power cord before operating.
What Is The After-care For Ultrasonic Cavitation?
In fact, eating and living after the fat loss process is very simple. As long as you comply with the principles and science, owning a slim, toned round is very easy.
- Should eat more foods containing fiber, limit fats, fats, and oils.
- Have a reasonable diet, do not skip meals, split meals.
- Cut back on junk food and eat only beneficial foods like fruits and nuts.
- Do not eat fast food, carbonated soft drinks.
- Do not eat after 8 pm.
- Every day drink enough 2 liters of water.
- Practice a simple sport or gym, yoga to keep fit.
- Avoid stress – One of the causes of belly fat formation.
In short, the slimming and resurfacing of the body with the machine are very safe and effective. However, to achieve high efficiency, you should choose a slimming machine with standard technology (preferably FDA-certified models), and combine technology with diet, exercise methods, lifestyle to maintain achieved results.
How Long Will The Results Last?
The method of slimming with the machine helps to slim effectively without spending a lot of time, with no unwanted effects as well as no weight gain again in a long time. However, you need to follow these guidelines not to gain weight again:
Flexibility In The Diet
- Do not abstain from too much.
Adjust diets properly, without eliminating fats or sugars or any other food group from meals, but mainly limiting those high-calorie foods that can cause weight gain.
Ensuring the principle of balance of energy in – out with rich ingredients and full of nutrients
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
Your daily diet should still be oriented towards fruits and vegetables to maintain your weight and health.
Fruits and vegetables are low in calories, can fill your stomach without giving too much energy, and are good for health at the same time.
- Add more water and vitamins.
Adequate intake of water and vitamins can assist you in a more favorable weight loss regime. Drinking plenty of water will help you remove toxins that interfere with fat burning. Vitamin supplementation can help prevent Coenzyme deficiency, thus helping to excrete toxins, digest fat more effectively, and be good for your overall health.
To maintain weight, exercise is an essential condition. Physical activity helps to lose weight quickly and maintain weight in shape, contributing to avoiding weight gain. You can work out at home with Smith Machine or Cable Machine to get a quicker and more effective tapering effect.
It is true that fat cells are not capable of reproducing, but their volume has enormous elasticity. When the body has excess energy, fat droplets will accumulate on the fat cells, causing them to swell. When fat cells are destroyed, the newly produced fat will be distributed to the remaining cells, and humans continue to get fat. There is no way to permanently lose fat if the energy intake continues to exceed consumption.
In terms of sustainable effectiveness and safety, up to now, no fat loss technology has surpassed the traditional method of adjusting diet and exercise appropriately. This is also the lowest cost method. You need to increase your intake of vegetables, enough protein, less fat, flour, and sugar. Calorie intake must be equal to the number of calories you consume if you want to keep weight or lower if you want to lose weight. However, this regime must be maintained continuously because just stop, fat cells will continue to increase in size, and body fat is inevitable.
Hopefully, after reading this article, you can learn more about the slimming machine to consider before buying and using this device. To choose a device that suits your needs and budget, you can refer to our article on the best slimming machine. In addition to knowing how to use slimming machine properly, in order to have the healthy, slim body you want, it is best to choose the right exercise methods and have a reasonable diet.